Wines for Patio Grilling
Hello Elks Paddlers!
Monday night schedule:
- 6pm: Check in and registration begins under the flagpole at the Elks Lodge for race & social paddle
- 6:30pm: Mandatory safety meeting for racers & social paddlers
- 7:00pm: Race start
- 7:05pm: Social paddle start
- 8:00pm: Drinks at the Lodge
- We are offering the Racer’s Season Pass again this year! The fee is $80 for BEPC members and $160 for non-BEPC members – a savings of 20%. Click here to register for a season pass. Payment is accepted in person via cash/check or by sending via Zelle to email@example.com
- You can also register for individual races. The fee is $5 for BEPC members and $10 for non-BEPC members. Click here to register for the first race on May 1st. Payment is accepted in person via cash/check or by sending via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our amazing Race Committee (shout out to Michele, Liza, Lindsey, and John!), we have established 10 set courses that will be used throughout the year. We will ALWAYS be using one of these courses as designed – no more last minute changes in the safety meeting! We will still go over the course at the safety meeting, but start getting familiar with these courses! Click the link to view the BEPC Race Course Packet 2023 FINAL.
- The BEPC Monday Social Paddle is an opportunity for those who want to be on the water to go out with other people and have a little fun while the races are happening. Those who join our events are totally responsible for their own safety. We do, as a club, ask that you sign a waiver where you acknowledge having SUP or kayak experience. This is not a class for beginners.
- We will not be asking for donations the day of the paddle, but a seasonal donation will be greatly appreciated as we want to continue to support the Elks’s charities and provide the BEPC with means to keep planning events. Donations are accepted in person via cash/check or by sending via Zelle to email@example.com
- To read more about the BEPC Monday Social Paddle, please read the BEPC Social Paddle Statement.
We are sad to inform you that this dinner has been cancelled.
Lois’ 99th Birthday, April 20th!
Mardi Gras, Saturday, Feb 25th
Annual Salmon Dinner March Fourth
Animal House and Toga Contest February 25th