Join us every Monday evening from May to September for our paddling race. The race is open to all paddling craft such as SUP, surf ski, kayak, Outrigger Canoe and rowers.
- Open to non-Elks members and welcoming to first time racers. Try it!
- Follow us upstairs after the race for post race hydration, food, and an awesome view of the sound and sunset.
- Donation: $10 suggested. On-site only, online registration is closed for the season.
- Race entry donation proceeds go to the Ballard Elks vocational scholarship fund, creating education opportunities for deserving young people seeking a career in the trades.
- Course routes vary weekly and are 5K (3.1 miles)
- Follow us on our Facebook Event page for the Ballard Elks Paddle Race Series and help spread the word.
- Park in Elks southern parking lot rows, overflow parking should go to the east section of the lot. Please do not unload in fire parking zone by the beach entrance.
- All paddlers must have a PFD and leash.
Course Maps: All races are ~5K (3.1 Miles). Lighthouse run is for light wind. Lefts and Rights is medium wind and Deep V is heavy wind.
Back to Ballard Elks Paddle Club