We are looking for motivated members to volunteer their time and enthusiasm to help out around the lodge. We have positions for everything from youth activities to community outreach to building maintenance – whatever your interest and passion may be we have something you can help out with. Please contact our Volunteer Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Some specific needs we have currently:
- Elks National Foundation Coordinator
- Your lodge needs a volunteer to step up and help our grant writer match grants with ideas and volunteers to make things happen. Duties include recognizing items that a grant from the Elks National Foundation can fund and working with our Grant Writer to get the funds to the right person to make great things happen and motivating someone to come up with an idea that an Elks National Foundation Grant can fund. We have a very able grant writer, now we need the go between person.
- Safety & Accident Prevention Committee
- Our lodge needs volunteers to create and run our Accident Prevention Program, with one member designated as Accident Prevention Manager, to continually review and implement a policy, in concert with Grand Lodge and State Association programs, to protect the Lodge from claims for accidents and injuries.
- Vocational Scholarship Committee
- We need volunteers to organize, promote and run a Vocational Scholarship Committee. Our state has money to give away to both graduating seniors and adult reeducation that simply does not get used. You will be creating this committee from the ground up and figuring out how to make it work but how cool will it be to GIVE AWAY money to people in our community?
Please contact our Volunteer Chair – email@example.com