Merry Christmas and a happy new year to my fellow 827 Members! I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and hope that I’ll see many of you at the upcoming Elks events listed below – such as the New Year’s Eve party and the Polar Plunge! Or Trivia! Or Bingo!
And yes, I’m plunging!!
Fraternally yours, Cindy
COVID REGULATIONS STILL IN EFFECT
People ages 12 and older are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result to enter indoor and outdoor establishments in King County – including the Ballard Elks Lodge. Membership cards are being stamped to indicate that you’ve shown proof of vaccination so that you only need to show your card with that stamp when you enter the Lodge in the future.
SEMI-ANNUAL MEETING 2022 January 13th – 16th DoubleTree by Hilton-Seattle Airport
Represent Lodge #827, meet fellow Elks from all the other Washington state lodges and join your lodge’s officers at the WA State Elks Winter Convention. We are hosting the North District Hospitality suite too! Check with our Exalted Ruler as to how you can help or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welkcome Back Trivia!
January 20, 2022 and beyond!Trivia Is Back! The rumor is true – Trivia Night is returning to the Ballard Elks in January. Mark your 2022 calendar for the third Thursday of every month, starting with January 20. Check-in starts at 6:30 p.m., trivia starts at 7 p.m.
Here’s the scoop.
• $10 entry fee per team.
• Maximum six people per team (and at the table).
• Food (TBD), beverages, and popcorn available for purchase.
• Raffle for charity with fun prizes to win. $1 per ticket. Different charity each month.
• Prizes for winning team and the best team name.
• Honor system: please keep your electronic devices closed.
• COVID guidelines apply – all participants must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to enter the Ballard Elks. Masks are required when you are not eating or drinking. If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
1) We need someone to check vaccination cards at the door and sign-in guests
2) Food and beverage runners
Email Cindy Peterson (email@example.com) and Kelly Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info and to volunteer.
SAVE THE DATE!
Ballard Elks Emblem Club Bunco
Saturday, February 5th
6pm cocktail hour, 7pm Bunco!
Sunset Bay Lodge at the Ballard Elks
– Special Rates for Winter Rentals! –
Sunset Bay Lodge at the Ballard Elks is running a special between now and Memorial Day. The North Room is available weekdays and Sundays for $2,400 for members, $3,000 for non-members. The South Room, otherwise known as Secret Beach Bar, is available Monday – Thursday at the same price! (Rates for the other days vary slightly based on date and availability.)
Both spaces are perfect locations for birthday parties, retirement parties, class reunions, weddings, anniversaries, family get-togethers, celebrations of life, company meetings, auctions, fundraisers, you name it!
We have formed partnerships with vendors who can provide food, staff, décor, DJ’s, bands, specialty lighting and more – everything you need to make your special event a memorable one.