Join us every Monday evening from May to September for our paddling race. The race is open to all paddling craft such as SUP, surf ski, kayak, Outrigger Canoe and rowers.
After the race, enjoy post race hydration and food in the Lodge with deck views of Shilshole Bay.
- Open to non-Elks members and welcoming to first time racers. Try it!
- Follow us upstairs after the race for post race hydration, food, and an awesome view of the sound and sunset.
- Donation: $5 Elks Members. $10 Non-Members. Online and on-site registration.
- Race entry donation proceeds go to the Ballard Elks Vocational and Scholarship Funds, creating education opportunities for deserving young people seeking a career in the trades.
- Course routes vary weekly and are 5K (3.1 miles)
- Follow us on our Facebook Event page for the Ballard Elks Paddle Race Series and help spread the word.
- Park in Elks southern parking lot rows, overflow parking should go to the east section of the lot. Please do not unload in fire parking zone by the beach entrance.
- All paddlers must wear a PFD (life jacket) and leash.