The Ballard Elks Hall has been hosting weddings, reunions, corporate meetings, and charity events for over 50 years.
Please fill out the contact form below to check availability and schedule a tour. Alternately, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in the Venue Rental:
- The Hall is on the second floor and features a full wall of windows providing a panoramic vista of Shilshole Bay and Salmon Bay which leads to the entrance to the locks. Enjoy epic views of the Olympic Mountains and Bainbridge Island.
- Small conference room (perfect for a bride’s room)
- Capacity of 230
- Tables and chairs to accommodate all your guests
- Three hour minimum rental period with option to purchase overtime (up until 1am)
- P/A system with iPod hook-ups
- Wireless Internet
- Projector & Screen
- Small kitchenette with 2 refrigerators, double warming oven, and coffeemaker (full service kitchen at additional cost)
- Elevator Access
- Easy Loading and Unloading Area
- Parking for 200
- One hour unrestricted access to space for wedding rehearsal
How to Reserve the Hall
- You Must be an Elks Member or have an Elks Member as Sponsor to Rent our Hall and serve alcohol, in any way, to anyone attending
- The Hall may be rented by a Non-Member only if no alcohol will be served to anyone attending
- The Hall Rental Rate is $225 per hour – There is no discounted Member Rate (See Above)
- Rental Operating Hours are after 9:00 am in the morning until 12 Midnight in the evening.
- Email us for more information or to book the Hall: email@example.com.
* Please note all time slots are on a first come first serve basis and the Lodge events take precedence over rentals.