Sunset Bay Lodge, the public event venue within the Ballard Elks Lodge, is a beautiful waterfront location on Shilshole Bay situated between the Ballard Locks and Golden Gardens Park.
With breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains it is a beautiful and flexible setting ideal for events of all kinds, large and small.
Sunset Bay Lodge offers two unique indoor/outdoor event spaces with seaside patios and lawns. For large events, they can be combined into one multi-use venue that can accommodate up to 600 guests. A full venue for weddings allows room for a ceremony, cocktail reception, plated or buffet dinner, dance floor and more.
- Maximum capacity – up to 200 standing, 100 seated
- Features a built-in stage, corner bar, and double-doors opening onto a covered patio
- Includes use of the outdoor covered patio, large waterfront terrace, and main lawn
- Recommended capacity – from 50 up to 250 guests
- Maximum capacity – up to 400 standing, 250 seated
- Features a built-in service bar, partial room divider, and large windows with a breathtaking and unobstructed water view
- Includes access to an outdoor corner terrace and use of the westward-facing Point Lawn
- Up to 10 hours of venue access
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Requires use of exclusive food and beverage vendor partners
- Buffet tables, cocktail tables, round banquet tables, and 150 banquet chairs included
- High-speed wireless internet
- Discounted rates for Elks members and non-profit organizations
Please contact us by clicking here for pricing and availability.
For more information on our event spaces, visit Sunset Bay Lodge at the Ballard Elks (sunsetbaylodgeballard.com).