The Ballard Elks upstairs event space has been hosting weddings, reunions, corporate meetings, and charity events for over 50 years. Please fill out the contact form below to check availability and schedule a tour. Alternately, you can email to email@example.com.
Included in the Venue Rental:
- The Hall is on the second floor and features a full wall of windows providing a panoramic vista of Shilshole Bay and Salmon Bay which leads to the entrance to the locks. Enjoy epic views of the Olympic Mountains and Bainbridge Island.
- Small conference room (perfect for a bride’s room)
- Capacity of 230
- Tables and chairs to accommodate all your guests
- Three hour minimum rental period with option to purchase overtime (up until 1am)
- P/A system with iPod hook-ups
- Wireless Internet
- Projector & Screen
- Small kitchenette with 2 refrigerators, double warming oven, and coffeemaker (full service kitchen at additional cost)
- Elevator Access
- Easy Loading and Unloading Area
- Parking for 200
- One hour unrestricted access to space for wedding rehearsal
How to Reserve the Upstairs Event Space
You must be an Elks member or have an Elks member as sponsor to rent our Hall.
All bar and beverage services provided by the Ballard Elks. You cannot bring in your own beverages.
- The Upstairs Event Space Rental Rate is $225 per hour – There is no discounted Member Rate (See Above)
- Rental Operating Hours are after 9:00 am in the morning until 12 Midnight in the evening.
- Email us for more information or to book the Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note all time slots are on a first come first serve basis and the Lodge events take precedence over rentals.