Join us every Monday evening from May to September for our paddling race. The race is open to all paddling craft such as SUP, surf ski, kayak, Outrigger Canoe and rowers.
All proceeds donated to the Ballard Elks Vocational Scholarship Funds
2021 Starts May 3
- Pre-race reservations only. Contact us at email@example.com
- Give a space between each car.
- No loitering in the parking lot and beach. Go straight to water and launch.
- Race limited to two separate distanced groups of 12 people per Phase 2.
- Do not attend if you have a temperature or are sick
- Open to non-Elks members and welcoming to first time racers. Tour the race at your own speed!
- Follow us to the Secret Beach Bar after the race for post race hydration, food, and an awesome view of the sound and sunset.
- Donation: $5 Elks Members. $10 Non-Members. Online and on-site registration.
- Race entry donation proceeds go to the Ballard Elks Vocational and Scholarship Funds, creating education opportunities for deserving young people seeking a career in the trades.
- Course routes vary weekly and are 5K (3.1 miles)
- Follow us on our Facebook Event page for the Ballard Elks Paddle Race Series and help spread the word.
- Park in Elks southern parking lot rows, overflow parking should go to the east section of the lot. Please do not unload in fire parking zone by the beach entrance.
- All paddlers must wear a PFD (life jacket) and leash. Prone and rowers attach to craft.
Course Maps: All races are ~5K (3.1 Miles). Lighthouse run is for light wind. Lefts and Rights is medium wind and Deep V is heavy wind.
Back to Ballard Elks Paddle Club