Join us every Monday evening from May to September for our paddling race or social paddle. The race is open to all paddling craft such as SUP, surf ski, kayak, Outrigger Canoe and rowers.
All proceeds donated to Ballard Elks charities.
Our 2023 Season begins on May 1!
Paddle Night Details:
Park in Elks southern (left) parking lot rows, overflow parking should go to the east section of the lot. Please do not unload in fire parking zone by the beach entrance.
All paddlers must wear a PFD (life jacket). Also leash for sups. Prone and rowers attach to craft.
Follow us to the Secret Beach Bar after the race for post race hydration, food, and an awesome view of the sound and sunset.
About the Race:
- Open to non-Elks members and welcoming to first time racers. Tour the race at your own speed!
- Fee: $5 Elks Members. $10 Non-Members. Pay online with Zelle to email@example.com or by cash/check at registration.
- Race entry donation proceeds go to Ballard Elks charities determined by BEPC members. Join BEPC to participate in helping us allocate our donations.
- Save 20% and purchase a BEPC 2023 Race Series Season Pass
- Or sign up for an individual race: BEPC 2023 Race Series Sign-Up
- Download the race course packet to view and prepare for races: BEPC races and routes-compressed
About Social Paddle:
- Join the Social Paddle alongside the race course for a non-competitive fun paddle! Learn more about the social paddle here: BEPC Social Paddle Statement or join the Social paddle Facebook group.
- Download and sign the waiver before your first social paddle: 2023 SOCIAL PADDLE WAIVER
Contact us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @BEPC827 on Facebook for up to date info.
Monday night race and social paddle at Ballard Elks in Shilshole Bay:
Back to Ballard Elks Paddle Club